Booking form at the end of the page
Chianti, considered the heart of old Tuscany. You have surely tasted its worldwide famous wine, but have you ever “tasted” the air that stands above the vineyards which it is made with? A beautiful experience that you should try, something that goes further than the classic enogastronomic tour.
WHEN WE FLY
- Flights take place only once a day at dawn to take advantage of the ideal wind currents.
- The exact flight time will be communicated to you on the ticket based on the chosen seasonal period.
- We ask passengers to be punctual at the time indicated on their ticket.
- The entire experiences taken about 3 hours.
- The booking confirmation is immediate
- The final confirmation of your flight is always communicated the previous day by 18:00.
- The flight can be canceled in case of: rain, strong wind, gusty wind, fog and thunderstorm.
- Children can only fly if they are over 100cm tall.
- It is forbidden to go on board with stiletto heels or open shoes.
- During the flight it will not be cold, we recommend clothing suitable for the current season.
- Animals are NOT allowed.
- The activity is allowed to people of all ages who havethe requirements indicated in the next point.
- Activities NOT allowed to: women from the third month of pregnancy, people with heart problems, pacemaker wearers and people who have undergone recent joint operations.
Before booking, please check the availabilty in the link below.
1 Step 1