hot air balloon ride in siena
Booking form at the end of the page
Discover the picturesque Siena from above, the city famous for the historic horse race “Il Palio di Siena”. After the take off, you will see the monuments that have made Siena famous: his typical cathedral with Piazza del Campo. Once over the city, we will move into the Crete Senesi’s hills.
WHEN WE FLY
- Flights take place only once a day at sunrise to take advantage of the ideal wind currents.
- The exact flight time will be communicated to you on the ticket based on the chosen seasonal period.
- We ask passengers to be punctual at the time indicated on their ticket.
- The entire experiences taken about 3 hours.
- The booking confirmation is immediate.
- The final confirmation of your flight is always communicated the previous day by 18:00.
- Surcharge of 50,00€ for each passenger over 110kg (242lb)
- The flight can be canceled in case of: rain, strong wind, gusty wind, fog and thunderstorm.
- Children can only fly if they are over 90cm tall.
- It is forbidden to go on board with stiletto heels or open shoes.
- During the flight it will not be cold, we recommend clothing suitable for the current season.
- During the flight it’s forbidden to consume food and beverage.
- Animals are NOT allowed.
- The activity is allowed to people of all ages who havethe requirements indicated in the next point.
- Activities NOT allowed to: women from the third month of pregnancy, people with heart problems, pacemaker wearers and people who have undergone recent joint operations.