ATTENTION: THE BALLOON RIDE IN FLORENCE REQUIRES SPECIAL WIND CONDITIONS SO THAT IT DOES NOT HINDER THE FLORENCE AIRPORT OPERATIONS, WE CAN GUARANTEE FLIGHT ONLY AFTER ACCURATE CHECKS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Florence, one of the most captivating cities in Italy, is known worldwide as the birthplace of Reinassance. By over flying the city of Florence, you cane se the magnificent architecture from up above, and this gives you the possibility to discover every detail of the city from a whole new prospective.
WHAT THE FLY INCLUDES
- A balloon ride of an hour.
- Detailed briefing on the rules to be adopted.
- The traditional toast with breakfast.
- Transport with our vehicles to meeting point.
- Aviation insurance.
WHEN WE FLY
Normally we fly at sunrise. It will be the pilot who will inform you of the time when you will need to present yourself at the meeting place. We ask passengers the maximum punctuality.
WHERE WE FLY
The take-off point of our balloon flight over Florence is located in “Coverciano” area, very close to Florence. The exact take-off point will be communicated on your ticket.
Note: the take-off point may be little different according to the wind direction.
WHEN WE CANCEL THE FLIGHT
Your flight will be confirmed at 18:00 on the previous day in order to accurately check the weather conditions. It is canceled in case of: rain, strong wind, forecast of thunderstorms and fog.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FLY
- Kids can fly only if they exceed one meter in height.
- Kids may be afraid by the burner’s noise.
- People with psychic deficits cannot fly.
- People with Pace-Maker or heart problems cannot fly.
- People with recent operations cannot fly.
- Women cannot fly beyond the third month of pregnancy.
- It is forbidden to get on board with stiletto heels.
- We do not take responsibility for any damaged or lost items such as glasses, wallets, cell phones, etc.
Starting from 4 June 2020, Firenze Mongolfiere returns to operating regularly, it will again be possible book and fly to all available locations.
All passengers must show up at the check-in with a mask.
BOOK YOUR RIDE IN FLORENCE
Please, before booking check the availability date in the calendar below.